What is VTS Market?
- Getting your assets and spaces onto VTS Market
How to initiate a new building or listing for VTS Market
How to publish a listing
How to move a published listing to "Off Market"
- Preparing to share listings
Update your contact information in VTS
What VTS Market listings can I share?
- Sharing VTS Market listings
How to share VTS Market listings
Automatically log the inquiry when you share
Additional ways to share listings
That's it! Retrieve your VTS Market Certification
Using VTS Market as a Landlord
Learn how to request buildings for VTS Market, publish listings, and leverage the overall VTS Market platform.
With VTS Market, landlords finally have a fully digital, data-driven way to market and lease their spaces online – all from within the VTS platform they use to manage their leasing and asset management activities today. This course covers how to leverage VTS Market to drive engagement, virtual touring activity, and overall marketing strategy. Completion of this course will automatically award you with a VTS Market Certification, recognizing your understanding of how to leverage the VTS Market platform as a landlord user.
What you'll learn:
- How to add buildings and listings to VTS Market.
- Preparing your VTS user profile for VTS Market.
- How to email listings from the VTS core platform.
- Other ways to share spaces.
Who should take this course?
- Users from VTS Market-enabled landlord organizations.
- Anyone interested in learning more about how VTS Market works!