- Key Formulas & Assumptions
Proposal Entry & Analysis
Calculating NCF, NPV, & NER
- Analyzing Deal Economics
View & Export the Cash Flow Excel
- Recap: General Proposal Tips
How to easily adjust expense amounts and recovery income
Gross vs. Net: Expenses & Commissions
Gross vs. Net: Expenses & Free Rent
Gross vs. Net: Free Rent & Commissions
Mini Quiz: Deal Financials 101
How to get your organization's budgets into VTS
Mini Quiz: Budgets 101
Proposal Entry & Financial Analysis
Learn how to model proposal terms, analyze cash flows, and compare against budgets all from the platform.
In this course, we walk through the entire proposal form, how to enter proposal terms, the assumptions behind the VTS financial model, and how to analyze your cash flows.
What you'll learn:
- How VTS calculates NPV & NER
- The other significant assumptions behind the VTS financial model.
- How to enter proposal (and counterproposal) terms for a deal.
- How to export cash flows for analysis.
- How to add budgets for comparison against your proposals.
- Watch 2 videos.
- Read through several short resources.
- 2 short quizzes (8 total questions).
Who should take this course?
- Anyone who submits proposal terms or analyzes proposals.