- Leases Overview
Leases 4 min
How are leases created in VTS? 2 min
Lease Rent Calculations 3 min
Automatically receive email summaries of expiring tenants 1 min
How to log Lease Updates 2 min
How to upload Lease Documents 1 min
Mini Quiz: Leases 101
Options 3 min
How do I add options to a lease? 3 min
How do I check for options and encumbrances on a lease or space? 2 min
Automatically receieve email summaries of upcoming options 1 min
Mini Quiz: Options & Rights 101
Leases & Options
Understand your lease roll and reduce the risk of encumbering options in VTS.
In this course, we walk through how to manage leases and options in VTS. Once completed, this course should equip you with a solid understanding of how to locate, update, and leverage your rent roll and options to ensure your organizations stays on top of expirations and always has transparency into options and encumbrances across your entire portfolio.
What you'll learn:
- How to add and edit leases in VTS.
- How to leverage the Lease Profile.
- How to add and edit options in VTS.
- How to review existing options and encumbrances throughout your portfolio.
- Watch 2 videos.
- Complete 3 short, interactive scenarios.
Who should take this course?
- Brokers & Agents who work on renewals for existing tenants.
- Asset managers to learn how to best manage their rent roll.